Below you will get best happy raksha bandhan 2018 wishes and quotes for your brother in Hindi ,Marathi and English language.
This Raksha Bandhan, Strengthen Your Bond With Your Brother
With the beautiful and holy festival of Raksha Bandhan approaching, might want to know a few things to make this day even more special for your brother. Isn’t it amazing to see them smile and be happy?
It doesn’t take much to make someone smile, a little bit of extra effort and you can see their faces beaming with happiness. Maybe a card with Short Quotes on Raksha Bandhan or a designer “aarti ki thaali”, everything will work when your intentions are pure. So, why not try a little more, go an extra mile for your loved ones?
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world. Love You….
I want to tell you, during times when we fought, my Love was in different mood. Happy Raksha BaNdhaN 2018
All other festivals may be very colourful but no festival is as powerful as Raksha Bandhan. It makes our bond stronger and stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018.
Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes Quotes for Brother
Here are a few ways in which you can easily be the ‘best sister ever!’
Best Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Your Brother
Wishing your brother a happy Raksha Bandhan? Be unique. Wish him in his mother tongue. For example, if he speaks Marathi, you can download Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Elder Brother in Marathi easily from the internet.
Rakhi Wishes for Brother in Marathi Font
- काही नाती खूप अनमोल असतात,
हातातील राखी मला याची कायम आठवण करून देत राहील….
तुझ्यावर कोणतेही संकट येऊ नये,
आणि आलच तर त्याला आधी मला सामोरे जावे लागेल…. रक्षाबंधनच्या खूप खूप शुभेच्छा
Here are some gift ideas you could definitely put to use.
- Handmade Cards – Making these are extremely easy. You don’t have to be a professional card maker. Remember those art and craft classes in school? Now’s the right time to put to use some of those skills. After that, download Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in Hindi or English or whatever language you prefer and write it down. Still not sure about the design and decoration of the card? Go online and search
- Handmade Rakhi – Guess what? There are tutorials in both online websites and YouTube which teach you the entire process in detail. Go watch some now!
- Custom Made Mugs – A very generic gift. However, that doesn’t mean customized mugs have lost their value. These mugs act like a memoir. Hence, they’ll never go out if fashion.
- Watches – Wondering what to give your elder brother as a token of love? Give him a watch. These days, personalized items are a rage. A watch from his beloved sister would definitely make his day.
- Shirts Or T-Shirts – No one says no to good clothes, right? If nothing else comes to your mind and tomorrow is the festival, you can always gift your brother a shirt or a T-shirt.
Rakhi Wishes for Brother does not require to be extravagant. Your efforts will reflect the love you have for your brother.
Raksha Bandhan 2018 Wishes for Brother in Hindi
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne k liye
Tum mujhe kuch toh commission do..!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjus) brother…
Just kidding as always. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
- “Usaka Husn gaya kaleja cheer,
Nayano Se barbas Chhuta ek teer
Woh Muskurayi, Nazdeeq aayi,
Boli, Rakhi Bandhwale mere veer.”
- Apne Dil ki baat dil mein mat rakhna,
Jo pasand ho usse I love you kehna,
Agar wo gusse mein aa jaaye to darna mat,
Rakhi nikalna or kehna pyari behna milti rehna
- जब खुदा ने दुनिया को बनाया होगा
एक बात से जरूर घबराया होगा
कैसे रखूँगा ख्याल इतनी कुड़ियों का,
तब उस ने सब के लिए एक भाई बनाया होगा
Still scratching your head in search of ideas? Relax and calm down. Sometimes simplicity is the solution.