This Raksha Bandhan, Celebrate The Precious Bond With Beautiful Wishes
How amazing is it to have someone to share all your moments with? Imagine those days you spent running around your sister for hitting her, pulled her hair, stole her dolls; weren’t those days full of fun? No matter how many times you fought with her, you always made it up to her.
This bond stays forever. This bond is cherished by all throughout their lifetime. Maybe one day when you are old and standing in front of a mirror, combing your hair, you will remember those moments and smile.
For sisters, Raksha Bandhan is a more than an occasion. Their bonds with their brothers strengthen over this festival and this strengthened bond lasts forever. Don’t you remember those days when your brother was overprotective about you? Do you not miss those precious moments? Raksha Bandhan calls for a special mention as a festival at the hearts of the sisters for their relationship with their beloved brothers flourish all the more. Raksha Bandhan is a day to celebrate that bond.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images in Hindi
Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya
Rakhi ka tyohaar Baat-baat par wo roothna mera
Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho
Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
Rakhi 2018 Wishes for Siblings in Hindi
Raksha Bandhan 2018 Wishes for Brother and Sister
Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai,
Behan KE Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai,
Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir Oh Behnaa..
Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !!
Happy Rakhsha Bandhan Meri Pyari Behaniya
What Can Gift Your Brother ?
- Sweets And Flowers – What? Sweets for a brother? Yes, you read it right. This is for those cute and sweet-toothed brothers. Pack a box of kaju katli or pethas or laddus or any sweet item that your brother likes along with a bouquet of flowers. Nobody said, “Boys don’t like flowers”. You can also include some Rakhi Wishes 2018 in Hindi for a better finish.
- Football/Basketball – Boys love balls. No puns intended though. Gift your brother the ball he likes to play with. If your brother studies in middle school than this gift is more than perfect.
- A Musical Instrument Or A Music Album – Does your brother love music? Without any doubt, you can gift him a flute or a guitar or even a music album of his favorite artist.
- The Geek Bro – This is easy. If your brother loves reading, you can gift him a book. Be it fiction or thriller or an autobiography, he is sure to love it. Along with it write Raksha Bandhan Wishes in Hindi in a card and give it to him.
What About Sisters ?
Well, when it’s Rakhi, sisters ought to be showered with love and gifts from the brothers.
- A Plant – As wild as it might sound, plants are really sophisticated and elegant gifts. It is a way to make your careless sister a little more responsible. Surprise her with a beautiful plant. You can make a card and write Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes in Hindi
- Cosmetics – Is your sister mad over makeup? You can be her Genie. Gift a set of makeup items or a complete makeup box for her. Do consult with a magazine or a person who has considerable knowledge about makeup, before you buy any item.
- Chocolates – This can never go wrong. Almost everyone loves chocolates. Is your sister a good lover? Gift her basket full of chocolates and food items that she likes and you’ll be the best brother ever!
- Designer Pillows – Does your sister love cuddling? Then you can gift her custom-made pillows. You can search for ‘Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images in Hindi‘ and print them on the pillowcase too.
At the end of the day, it’s all about the love and effort you put. Make sure those are abundant.